Double H Agency is committed to the protection and security of your personal data. By personal data, we mean all information collected from you through our website, by phone, email or in writing.
By submitting your information, you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of
your personal information by us in the manner set out below.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and store information from you when:
• Registering your company details when you make a purchase / order for one of our agent or distributor brands. This information is collected on our “Credit Application Form”. This will include contact details for the company, email addresses and telephone numbers, VAT Number, Company Number, and Addresses.
• Contacts for our Marketing mail list for the promotion of stock availability and brand promotions.
• When you make an inquiry to us about our products and services.
• We may collect information from you during your appointments, tradeshows, on the road customer visits to your store, social media and over the phone.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you.
• Your information will be given to the brand to place and confirm your order
• They may use your information to send you cancellations, stock availability and information regarding your account i.e. overdue invoices, statements, and reminders.
• They may also add your details to their marketing campaigns to keep you better informed with the brand’s image, trends, style inspirations, and collections.
• If you have agreed to credit terms on your order, they may also use your details to get insurance or a third-party factoring company.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In placing orders, it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to our brands for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
• Banks and Insurers
• Debt Collection Agencies
• Mail Chimp
• Sister Companies: Level One Showroom and Double H Agency
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and current GDPR legislation, you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please contact us with your request.
Telephone: +44 (0) 203 432 63 87